Grant PUD’s COVID-19 Response – Current Conditions
Click here to read the latest update from HR on work location instructions (March 16, 2020)
COVID-19 Exposure Reporting Instructions
Attributes, Timekeeping and myHR access:
- Click here to read instructions from HR on attributes and timekeeping.
- Click here to read a message from HR about myHR access.
Mental Health Resources:
- Click here for an encouraging note from Kevin Nordt.
- Click here to learn more about training resources for employees and supervisors. These are designed to give employees tools to remain anchored and steady in times of uncertainty.
- Through the Employee Assistance Program/Guidance Resources, Grant PUD employees have access to confidential emotional support, work-life solutions, legal guidance, financial resources, and online support. Learn how to register here.
- Through our health insurance, Grant PUD employees also have access to Talkspace. This benefit allows for mental health support via text message. View Flyer
- As of January 1, 2020, Teladoc has the ability to provide behavioral health services 24/7. Learn more about Teladoc here
Things everyone can do when working remotely (even if you don't have VPN access):
Senior Management recommends employees do the following between regular work assignments:
- Complete any required training through Vivid Learning.
- Check your information on the Delve corporate directory to see if it is up to date. Log in with your regular Grant PUD credentials.
Building Entry for Employees
- Click here to read additional COVID-19 protocols for work in the power plants and the Wanapum Maintenance Center
- Click here to read the rules for access to Grant PUD Facilities.
The warehouses are on a normal business schedule and receiving deliveries. Packages delivered to the various warehouses will be held at that warehouse. For control and safety measures, employees expecting packages must contact the warehouse and arrange for pickup.
Office Services is only accessible for couriers. If you need supplies, please send an email to Office Services and your supplies will be distributed via courier. If you need to drop off mail and it cannot be sent via the courier, or if you need supplies that are outside of the courier stops, please contact x. 2356 or direct dial 793-1582 for arrangements.
Click here for guidance on transportation of workstation office chair to home office.
Safety Meeting Makeup Instructions:
Given the current circumstances, all of our District Safety Meetings will be completed through our Vivid Training site (LMS). This will include the March safety report and the CXO talking points.
The training is now available to you and will need to be completed by April 4, 2020. Once you log into Vivid, you will find this under your "training requirements."
We will also be tracking attendance through this same process. Once you complete the training, you will be logged in the system automatically and we can pull attendance from Vivid.
Home Office Ergonomics
Click here for guidance
- District travel already planned outside Grant PUD's service area and project lands for the next 30 days must be approved by a Senior Executive (CXO). Any new travel plans must also receive senior executive approval. Employees are also asked to make prudent travel decisions on their personal time.
- What to do if you are returning from another country
- Click here for info from Accounts Payable on travel expenses.
PCard Packets and SOE's:
- Click here to view instructions.
Accounts Payable Processing:
- With the exception of printing paper checks, AP is up and running business as usual. Cut off times are still 5:00 PM on Tuesdays for payment to be processed the following Tuesday.
- We are working on an updated process for vendors that are unable to accept electronic payments and will contact those District Representatives this affects later today.
Sharepoint Invoice Approval:
- Log in with Edge as your browser, this seems to reduce the errors people are experiencing
- If you receive an error, click the back arrow button to go back a page and enter the info again, it usually processes on the second attempt
- There are times when not all the attributes are available to select, select the one's you can and we'll work with you on filling in the blanks
- When you save and submit and it looks like it's continuing to think and has not processed it usually has, go ahead and send Tracy Holcomb an email and she can verify it was submitted
- If you are still unable to save and submit contact Tracy Holcomb and she will work with you on the approval
Employee email access:
Everyone has access to email. Click here and login with work username and password.
Contacting Service Desk:
- Service Desk can now receive calls via the 2206 or 509-754-2206 queue numbers.
- Please feel free to use Covid Remote Working Support Team and Service Desk Service Request Form for non-immediate needs.
Use Microsoft Teams and conference calling as much as possible:
- Utilize the resources we have available to limit the amount of exposure and travel you need to communicate with coworkers. Training can be found here.
- Click here for information on resources to help you get email, attend meetings, and work remotely.
Grant PUD Commission meetings will be conducted virtually until further notice. Click here for instructions to access meetings.
PHISHING and COVID-19:
Click here to read an important message from Cyber Security.
Preventing the spread of coronavirus:
Visit the CDC website or click on one of the credible information resource links below.
24 Hour Hotlines
*Due to high call volumes, we have been asked to only contact the hotline numbers below if you have symptoms (fever ≥ 100.4 AND cough) consistent with COVID-19.
Confluence Network: (509) 663-8711
Samaritan Nurse Line: (509) 764-3331
Department of Health: (800) 525-0127
Premera Nurse Line: (800) 841-8343