COVID-19 Incident Management Team Objectives
Updated Aug. 31, 2020
Grant PUD COVID-19 Incident Management Team Objectives
Criticality Level: Level 2 Severe
Incident Level Objectives
1. Ensure public and employee safety, shooting for zero safety incidents.
2. Ensure minimal potential for employee exposure to COVID-19.
3. Operate the power plants with all units available for generation except those under rehabilitation/upgrade.
4. Deliver power to core customers with minimum interruption.
5. Operate wholesale fiber infrastructure with minimum interruption.
6. Maintain support functions at proper level to support core functions above.
7. Keep vital infrastructure intact.
8. Maintain NERC/CIP and FERC compliance.
9. Communicate with public and employees promptly on status of the incident.
10. Ensure customers are receiving bills and can make payments.
11. Process employee timesheets and complete payroll.
a. Maintain critical supplies for a 16-week minimum supply.
2. Risk Management
a. Finalize plan for operator testing prior to sequestration
b. Reduce testing turnaround time for contact tracing and sequestration
c. Complete implementation of thermal scanning equipment for employee/public facility entry
d. Plan for vaccine deployment, including employee prioritization
a. Report on incident costs, use of admin leave.
a. Communicate changes in conditions, ICL, policies to all employees
5. Lessons Learned
a. Get feedback to Corrective Action Program Manager Robert Lougee on any lessons learned (successes and opportunities for improvement).