Grant PUD employees receive a competitive and comprehensive benefits package
Benefits for eligible employees include:
- 401(a) and 457 tax-advantage savings plans
- For all positions
- Long-term insurance
- Short-term insurance
- Group life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Public Employees Retirement System
PERSONAL TIME OFF
- Personal leave
- Paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Apprenticeship and training programs
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT
- For medical and dependent care
EMPLOYER PAID HEALTH REIMBURSEMENT ACCOUNT (HRA)
- For qualified medical expenses
Insurance Programs offered to qualifying Grant PUD employees:
PREMERA BLUE CROSS
PO Box 3060
Spokane, WA 99220-3060
3043 Walton Road, Suite 150
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Washington Dental Service
PO Box 75688
Seattle, WA 98125
Symetra Life Insurance
Unum Life Insurance
Retirement programs offered to qualifying Grant PUD employees:
ICMA Retirement Corporation
Mark Miller, Retirement Plan Specialist
Unreimbursed Medical programs offered to qualifying Grant PUD employees:
PO Box 80587 Seattle WA 98018
A.W. Rehn - Flex Benefits (Cafeteria Plan)
PO Box 5433, Spokane Wa 99205
Complete the HRA Change Form form and send to Annette Hernandez in Human Resources.
Log on to the Enrollment program at www.HRBenefitsAdvantage.com.
- Click on View/Enroll in Benefit
- Click Make/Change Benefit Enrollment
- Choose the event from the drop down, Enter date of the event and click save
- Then add dependent.
- Send dependent verification docs to HR*
*Remember that dependent verification documents must be submitted to Annette Hernandez in Human Resources as soon as possible and in most cases the deadline is 60 days from the date of the event. A lilsting of acceptable documents for dependent verification can be found on the Enrollnet home page.
Send an e-mail to Grant PUD Human Resources with your change as soon as possible. For a change to marital status, your enrollment window is limited. Typically, forms must be to HR within 30 days.
For your convenience, here is information about how to notify them about your change:
- 1. Complete the HRA VEBA Change form and send it to Annette Hernandez in Human Resources.
- 2. ICMA Account Change – submit forms ICMA 401a Employee Information Change and ICMA 457 Employee Information Change via email, USMail, FAX or log on to ICMA-RC directly.
- 3.Log on to the Enrollment program at www.HRBenefitsAdvantage.com.
- •Click on View/Enroll in Benefit
- •Click Make/Change Benefit Enrollment
- •Choose the event from the drop down, Enter date of the event and click save
- •Then add dependent (If applicable)
- •Send verification documents to HR*
- 4. Provide a copy of your Social Security card showing your new name to HR.
- 5. Once your name is updated in the active directory (24-48 hours), email IT to update your email address.
*Remember that dependent verification documents must be submitted to Annette Hernandez in Human Resources as soon as possible and in most cases the deadline is 30 days from the date of the event. A listing of acceptable documents for dependent verification can be found on the Enrollnet home page.
Insurance begin dates for benefits-eligible employees is always the first date of employment.
New employees will be allowed to enroll in supplemental life insurance during their new-hire orientation. Current employees can apply for or increase their supplemental life amounts during open enrollment each year which typically runs around October/November of each year. All life insurance and supplemental Life and AD&D enrollments, increases in coverage and decreases in coverage are process through Enrollnet.
Send an email to HR Profile Changes (HRProfileChanges@gcpud.org) with your new address as soon as possible.
(This will update your HR/Payroll record and your PERS profile.)
For your convenience, here is information about how to notify benefits providers about your change:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, ADD, FSA and LTD: Log on to Enrollnet and update your profile. https://www.hrbenefitsadvantage.com/asgard/login/hrbalogin.do
PERS: Occurs automatically thru payroll transmittal
Complete these two forms - 401-457 Change Form, PERS Beneficiary Designation Form - and send on to the address on the forms. No need to return the forms to HR. Log on to EnrollNet to change your Life and AD&D insurance beneficiaries.
Please note the following plan numbers for your changes:
- ICMA 457: 302256
- ICMA 401: 107509