Grant PUD holiday video greeting 2019
Let's send ourselves a video Christmas card, containing 20-second video clips from as many groups/departments at Grant PUD who wish to participate. In Public Affairs, we'll stitch all the clips together, maybe add a little music and send everyone a link to the final product. Click on the photo, above, to view the clip from the External Affairs group.
Can you top that? We don't think so!
Deadline: Dec. 18
Here's what you do:
1. Get your group together and come up with an idea for a 20-second (maximum) holiday-themed video greeting.
2. See if you can top the one the External Affairs Team just shot (Ha! Not a chance!).
3. Shoot your video with a cell phone (either Android or iPhone works fine). Keep in mind that newer phones tend to have better cameras.
4. IMPORTANT: When shooting, be sure to hold the phone HORIZONTALLY. Not vertically.
5. IMPORTANT: Be sure to leave about five seconds of video before and after your 20-second greeting. This will allow us to stitch the clips together without cutting off any of your message. To be clear -- the total clip length should be about 30 seconds, but the greeting, itself, should be a max of 20 seconds.
6. Upload your finished clip to the folder (S:) >Data>Public>ext.affairs. Be sure your group name is part of the video file name. Use this format: 2019 YourGroupName holiday video.
We'll do the rest.
DEADLINE to receive clips: Dec. 18